WHAT IS REGISTRATION?
A formal recognition that is following a formal evaluation of an applicant against a set criteria or quality standards a training provider or training organization has been found to be a robust provider.
PURPOSE OF REGISTRATION
- To formally recognize an entity (training provider, facilitator/trainer, assessor, verifiers, trade association/professional body) in the TVET landscape
- To create a data base of entities for TVET provision
- To inform decision making and policy direction
- Strengthened monitoring and surveillance of TVET entities
BENEFITS OF REGISTRATION
- To be recognized as a legal entity in the TVET landscape for competency-based training implementation
- It is a pre-requisite for accreditation
CRITERIA FOR REGISTRATION
- The entity (training provider, facilitator/trainer, assessor, verifiers, trade association/professional body) applies
- Completes the appropriate form and attach the requisite documents. In the case of training providers, applicant must provide the following documents:
- Company Registration Certificate
- SSNIT Clearance Certificate
- Internal Revenue Service/Value Added Tax Compliance
- Brief Profile of Organization (not more than a page).
- Operational organogram/structure of organization.
- Document on Ownership of Premises (either it’s a personal property, rented, Lease, or others
3. Makes payment of registration fees
4. Be available for assessment where necessary
5. Issued with registration certificate when requirements are met